November 22, 2021 - December 1, 2021
Teachers and students of Chengdu University of Traditional Chinese Medicine
1. The entries should be positive and reflect the international characteristics and culture of the university.
2. Students can take photos of campus life and daily interaction with overseas students. Individuals or groups are acceptable for the competition (group member should not exceed 3 ).
3. The works shall be original. Once plagiarism is confirmed, the participant will be disqualified and bear corresponding legal liability.
4. Photo format should be JPG, GIF, PNG, BMP.
1. Participants join the designated group (wechat group QR code is only valid for 7 days, if expired, please contact QQ:1939177063), fill in personal information to participate in the activity, personal works will be collected.
2. The works should be sent to email@example.com (Teacher Wang) in the form of a compressed package. The content of the compressed package: the picture of the work (named as the theme of the work +name and roll No.)
Participants upload their works to the wechat mini program. Excellent awards will be selected through voting and evaluation in a fair and just way (voting accounts for 30% and teacher evaluation accounts for 70%).
Awards and prizes will be awarded by International Education College.
1 First Prize
2 Second Prize
3 Third Prize
Several awards of excellence
1. Excellent photograph will be displayed on the culture wall of International Education College.
2. IEC possess the right to use and publish all the contest works.
3. The final interpretation right of this event belongs to the IEC.